Who’s ready for a little Pumpkin Spice Latte? Let’s try Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- 1 1/2 cup Water
- 1 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/3 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Cloves
- 1/2 tsp Ginger
- 8 oz Milk
- 4 oz Strong Coffee or Espresso
- 2 tbsp Pumpkin Spice Syrup
- Whipped Cream
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Simmer water and sugar in a pan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until sugar dissolves.
- Add spices and the pumpkin and continue to simmer for 10 minutes, stirring often. Remove from heat and strain through cheesecloth or strainer.
- Allow the syrup to cool, then refrigerate in an air tight container.
- Heat milk in microwave for 1 minute.
- Froth with blender or whisk.
- Put syrup in bottom of cup and top with coffee and frothed milk.
- Top with whipped cream and a dusting of pumpkin pie spice.
Enjoy your weekend!
Nancie, Haley d’Pug & Winston