Chocolate Peanut Butter Graham Bites Recipe
- 1 sleeve Honey Maid graham crackers or 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (if you prefer sweeter, use milk chocolate chips)
- 1/2 cup Skippy creamy peanut butter
- 3 Tbs sugar
- 2 Tbs butter, melted
- Crush graham crackers to create graham cracker crumbs.
- Melt butter in microwave.
- Mix butter, graham cracker crumbs, and sugar together until well combined.
- Put mini cupcake wrappers in mini muffin tin. Fill each cup with graham cracker mixture, press down lightly.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave. Mix melted chocolate with peanut butter.
- Top graham cracker crumbs with chocolate peanut butter mixture.
- Chill in refrigerator until set. Serve chilled.